Monday, August 25, 2008

August Vacation

My parents and I went on a two week trip in New England. We made stops in Massachusetts (Boston, Cape Cod), Maine (Portland, Bar Harbor, Sweden, Ogunquit), Rhode Island (Watch Hill) and Long Island (Shelter Island). We had a great time - although, it was a bit chilly in Maine. But I loved spending time with my 'mama' and 'dada' and I learned lots of new words!

The first stop was Boston. We visited my cousin Natalie and her parents, Phoebe and Charlton.



Then we headed up to Maine... Here is my first bite of a lobster roll. As you can tell, I wasn't a fan. Hopefully, it is an aquired taste - if not, I will just be a crab lover like my parents.

The next few pictures are from Bar Harbor and the Acadia National Park. It was gorgeous there!



Next stop was Sweden, Maine to see my Great, Great Aunt Louise and Uncle Bill. We stayed in their cabin, and they took good care of me. Uncle Bill even took me out canoeing - they had a Sesame Street life vest that fit me perfectly!



Then we went to the southern beaches of Maine and stopped in Ogunquit. I loved playing at the wide beach... and got covered in sand. We went for a trolley ride and I can now say 'trolley' (kind of like saying 'Charlie'). And as you can see, I'm having a great time with my Dad!!



This is me having fun in the hotel when I didn't think my parents were watching... Followed by a picture of me being silly at a restaurant... Then eating several pieces of watermelon.. And the last picture shows how happy I am to be home and back in my bathtub.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home