Monday, October 22, 2007

My first birthday!

On October 4th, I turned a year old! We had a great celebration at home with my parents, my Nanna and my nanny. I spent the day hanging out with my buddies at the playground and listening to stories at Storytime. My parents came home from work early for my birthday party - we celebrated with cupcakes and LOTS of presents.


After my Mom helped me open a few presents, I figured it out..

My Nanna came in town from Santa Fe to celebrate with us. I had SO much fun with her!! Here we are at the playground.

I love trucks. Here is a truck I received for my birthday. It makes loud noises like the trucks I see around town.

Here are a few pictures from the playground in East Hampton. What a great birthday weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home